Below is a representation of the organizations reported.
You can click on the project title for details – including the photos.
Title: Actions in Brazil and Portugal for World Hearing Day 2023 carried out by Audicare
Description: BRAZIL PORTUGAL
1) Dr Katya and Kim Jackson gave an interview on Radio Rock 89.90 talking about the importance of hearing prevention at all ages
2) Dra Katya Freire participated in a Live on Instagram with the Audiologist Monica de Sá in the @makelisteningsafebr-pt and @audiologia
3) Filters created to be used. It’s available on Instagram @makelisteningsafe br.pt
4) Audicare audiologists attended patients with WHD T-shirts and distributed QR code book markers containing WHD information.
1) Dr Katya Freire gave one lecture at the University of Music of Aveiro and another one to teachers and parents for schools in Belém/Lisbon.
2) Dr Katya Freire carried out a practical activity with the Dangerous Decibels Program for students from 5th to 9th grade at St Julian’s British School, in Cascais-Portugal.
3) An Art in the Sand of Albufeira Beach was made by a Portuguese artist with the slogan of World Hearing Day.
Live Event: Yes
Hearing Screening: Yes
Social Media: Yes
Authorities or policymakers: Yes
Influencers or celebrities: Yes
Art in the Sand of Beach was made by a Portuguese Artist
Dr Katya and Kim Jackson gave an interview on Radio Rock 89.
Instagran Filters of WHD @makelisteningsafe br.pt
Audicare’s team with WHD T-shirt