Project title: “To hear for life, listen with care!” – Create awareness about safe listening, effects of prolonged noise exposure on hearing in long-term
Outline of the event:
PREPARATION: Target groups include: PLANNING:
i. CORE TEAM – SENIOR AUDIOLOGIST, AUDIOLOGISTS, AUDITORY VERBAL THERAPISTS, SPECIAL EDUCATORS
ii. IMPLEMENTATION TEAM – Representatives of our organization, community workers, staffs of venues
– Policy makers like NGOs, healthcare foundations
– General public especially young adults, also adults who are exposed to noise for longer duration.
– Venue managers, like movie theatres, dance clubs, nightclubs, party organizers, DJs
– Primary audiences are young adults, whom we’ll educate about necessity and the possibility of sustaining a good hearing health throughout their life-course.
– Raise awareness about common causes of hearing loss and how it can be prevented, including loud sounds exposure. ‘Safe listening’ can mitigate the risk of hearing loss associated with recreational sound exposure.
– Secondary audiences will be venue managers, media persons and policy makers.
Target groups include:
Project activity: 
Target audience: 
Event format: 
Expected reach: 
Policymakers involved? 
Using WHO campaign material? 
Submitter: Shivam Singh