Below is a representation of the organizations reported.
You can click on the project title for details – including the photos.
Organization: Indian Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Title: Celebration of World Hearing Day by ISHA
Description: Indian Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ISHA), along with its state branches, celebrated world hearing day 2003 by carrying out the following activities:
1. The West Bengal branch of ISHA organized an awareness march to raise awareness about hearing loss. Competitions were conducted for students of the eastern Regional Centre of AYJNISHD(D), Mumbai.
2. The Madhya Pradesh branch of ISHA conducted one day workshop on Speech & Hearing health as a part of world Hearing Day on 14th March. It was attended by over one hundred students and neonatologists from two different Colleges.
3. A national-level video-making competition was organized by ISHA on the topic ‘know your Audiologist.’
4. Kerela branch of ISHA conducted one day program of awareness and competition events on 5th March 2023 at IMA Hall, Kozhikode.
5. The Bihar branch of ISHA organized a walkathon in Patna to raise awareness among the public.
Indian Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ISHA), along with its state branches, celebrated world hearing day 2003 by carrying out the following activities:
Live Event: Yes
Hearing Screening: Yes
Social Media: Yes
Authorities or policymakers: Yes
Influencers or celebrities: Yes
Walkathon organized by Bihar branch of ISHA at Patna
Public awareness march by West Bengal branch of ISHA
Awareness workshop by Madhya Pradesh branch of ISHA
Awareness program by Kerela branch of ISHA