Below is a representation of the organizations reported.
You can click on the project title for details – including the photos.
Organization: AICECantabria – Asociación de Implantados Cocleares de Cantabria
Title: Semana de la Audición – Hearing Week – AICECantabria – Federación AICE
Description: Starting on the 25th february, International Cochlear Implant Day until 3rd March, World Hearing Day, AICECantabria did events and divulgation in different cities around Cantabria Region.
1) Press conference presentation of the Hearing Week.
2) Stand in front on Plaza del Pombo in Santander to give information and do hearing tests with HearWHO App.
3) Round Table: “The improvement of hearing with the cochlear implant and
other hearing aids” Moderator: ENT Doctor, Gonzalez Riancho. participate, speech therapists, hearing care professionals & CI users
4) Storytelling and acoustic guitar music concert
5) Theater Crinoline Scene C / Isaac Peral, 9 Santander.
6) TORRELAVEGA 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. -> Hearing Week dissemination table
7) Puppets with the “Puppeteers”
8) The municipalities that will light their facades at night have yet to be specified with color on the occasion of International Cochlear Implant Day and World Hearing Day.
9) School Safe Listening
Starting on the 25th february, International Cochlear Implant Day until 3rd March, World Hearing Day, AICECantabria did events and divulgation in different cities around Cantabria Region.
Live Event: No
Hearing Screening: Yes
Social Media: Yes
Authorities or policymakers: Yes
Influencers or celebrities: No
Stand in the Public Square
School Workshops – Safe Listening
Music for Hearing Loss
Round table with politicians and cochlear implant users