You can click on the project title for details – including the photos.
Organization: Sound Hearing 2030 (Society for Sound Hearing
Title: World Hearing Day 2023 Celebration Report
Description: 1. Screening camp was organized in a school where 445 school children were screened for ear & hearing problems.
2. Capacity building programme was organized for 30 ENT Surgeons & 30 Medical Officers for hearing care
3. A Special Ear and Hearing Screening camp was organized in Hospital as well in the community where people were also screened for co-morbidities.
4. Poster and slogan competition were also organized wherein approx. 2.5 lakh students participated from more than 120 schools.
5. A national level symposium of IAPSM via zoom meeting portal was conducted.
6. A conference was organized in MAMC auditorium on World Health Day theme and the winners of poster and slogan competition were rewarded and all participants were given appreciation.
7. Various IEC and BCC activities were conducted in the field areas of Deptt. of Community Medicine, MAMC in the form of Nukkad Natak, Health Talk and Quiz Competition.
1. Screening camp was organized in a school where 445 school children were screened for ear & hearing problems.
Live Event: No
Hearing Screening: Yes
Social Media: Yes
Authorities or policymakers: Yes
Influencers or celebrities: Yes
Cochlear implant children Symposium of WHD2023
Screening Camp in Slum Area (Adopted by SH2030)
Poster & Slogan Competition in Schools
School Screening Camp